Sunday, March 28, 2010

"And God said, Let there be..."

Going through my random nerd topics i came across this, Cymatics. Cymatics is the effect that sound has on matter. Apparently, sound causes design; the higher the frequency the more complex the design. This correlates perfectly with the creation story of the Bible as well as other texts such as..

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."- Hebrews 11:3

By speaking, God created the complexity of all life.

So what did i get from all this? Watch what I saw and how I say it, I dont know what my words are having on the matter/people around me.

Here is a video of a deeper explanation and examples... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment