Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am addicted to epic music....

I wanted to listen to music while I go about life and try to think for story ideas. What I noticed is that when I listen to songs, I always have to sing along, I cant not pay attention to the singing. So I decided to listen to music that didn't have words. So I started out with classical music, and that was fine. But then I found epic music. When I listen to this stuff, it really sets the mood and can bring out my imagination better. Plus, it makes grocery shopping into a hunt for the source of life's mysteries....

WARNING! LISTENING TO EPIC MUSIC WHILE DRIVING MAY CAUSE YOU TO DRIVE IN INSANELY HIGH SPEEDS!



I also like this one a lot, feels like i am here



If you want to see more outrageously gourgous pictures, click me

No comments:

Post a Comment